Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!!  I hope each of you buy yourself some pretty flowers.  Emery picked out mine yesterday from the grocery store and she did a great job!!

6 comments:

Tam said...

Happy Heart Day Kira!
Emery sounds like a fantastic Valentine!
Have a great day.

Chrissy said...

Happy Valentine's Day Kira! I bet Emery did a great job with the flowers! I tried to get Ella to clean her room for me for Valentine's Day, but she didn't like that idea! Oh, well!

Kate said...

That-a-girl Emery! I shoveled snow for {HEART} day. We got plastered last night. I also treated myself to chocolate milk and donuts, plus we played a mean game of DISNEY Bingo using candy hearts.

Cami D. said...

Great idea...I am going to get myself some tomorrow! I hope it was filled with love!! :)

kimbo said...

I did get myself some flowers from Costco yesterday - I got $6 off when I bought them and the new movie on DVD Becoming Jane. :)

Selena said...

I bet Emery only gets the best flowers, princess that she is :) Happy one-day late valentines day!